Who We Are
Quest (Scotland) Ltd is a training solutions provider offering a range of services all geared towards making a difference after the training is complete. This might be personal growth and improvement or organisational development in terms of better practice and performance. Quest is 17 years old this year and over the years has developed many valuable relationships with customers within the public and private sector.
Who we are
Directors Laura Mason and Suzy Landsburgh manage the business and our team is enhanced by several Associates who are Trainers and SVQ Assessors and Verifiers. All the team are highly qualified and are driven to design and deliver training solutions of the highest quality.
Laura Mason established the company in 2001. Laura is a highly-experienced trainer, assessor and verifier. Laura is a Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development. She is also a qualified assessor and verifier of SVQs. Laura loves her work, but outside work she loves spending time with her family and golfing.
Suzy Landsburgh ensures our accreditations with SQA, Skills Development Scotland and the Chartered Management Institute meet the required standards.
Suzy is an SVQ assessor, verifier and has an MBA and a Diploma in Personnel Management. She is a Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development. Outside of work Suzy enjoys spending time with her husband and riding her horse.
The rest of the team
- Susan Leslie – Assessor, Verifier and trainer
- Neil Mason – Office and Finance Director and SVQ assessor
- Lynn Fullerton - Assessor, Food Hygiene and Personal Licensing trainer
- Ashley Petrie - Trainer and Assessor
- Pat Croal - Assessor
- David Landsburgh - Food Hygiene and Personal Licensing trainer
- Shirley Gibson - Social Services and Healthcare Assessor
- Claire Dingle - Tele - Marketing Support