Quest (Scotland) Ltd provides highly recognised vocational qualifications. Scottish Vocational Qualifications (SVQs) and Professional Development Awards (PDAs). These are completed by proving competence in the work place.
Number of learners passed so far(end July) in 2017 with Quest = 126
There may be funding, click here for information. Funding For Individuals
Quest (Scotland) Ltd has been delivering SVQs for 16 years now and has an excellent reputation for learner achievement and quality training provision. All our assessors and verifiers are fully competent and continually develop their skills. We have our very own online SVQ portfolio called eQuest which means we can support you wherever you are in.
Quest delivers SVQs in a variety of subjects but also assists some companies by acting as their SQA Centre whilst supporting them to achieve Centre Status themselves.
Benefits of SVQs
- Achieving a nationally recognised qualification.
- Personal development.
- Improvement in the way work is carried out.
The benefits to the organisation are:
- Motivated employees.
- Qualified employees.
- Improved practices in the workplace.
Our SVQ Programmes
SVQs come in different levels to suit different types of jobs
- Management level 11 Read more.
- Management Level 9 Read More.
- Management Level 7. Read More
- Administration – The structures are shown.Level 2, Level 3 Level 4
- Customer Service – level 2,3 and 4. Level2 Level 3 Level 4
- Customer Service Award level 5 Read More
- Learning and Development level 3 Read More
- Learning and Development 4. Read more.
PDAs are shorter, focussed qualifications normally made up of two to three units from an SVQ. The PDAs in Management and Leadership are recognised by the Scottish Social Services Council towards the Supervisory and Management registration requirements.
- Assessor L&D9DI Qualfication. Read more
- Internal Verifier L&D11. Read more
- Conduct the Assessment Process SCQF level 8. For Assessing non-vocational qualifications. Please get in touch with us to dicuss which assessor qualification is suitable for you.
- Conduct the Verification Process. Please get in touch with us to dicuss which verifier qualification is suitable for you.
- Professional Development Award in Leadership – at SCQF level 8. This award is ideally suited to Managers at first or middle managemnt level. . Read more.
- Professional Development Award in Managing Self and the Work of Others (level 7) This is suitable for registration requirements for Scottish Social Services Council. Read More
- Professional Development Award in Strategic Leadership at SCQF level 11.Read more
- Professional Development Award in Workplace Coaching (SCQF level 7)Read more
- Professional Development Award in Training and Development for Delivery to Groups (SCQF level 7) Read More