Congratuations to the amazing 241 learners who passed qualifications with Quest in 2019.
There may be funding using SAAS, click here for information.
Quest (Scotland) Ltd has been delivering SVQs for 18 years now and has an excellent reputation for learner achievement and quality training provision. All our assessors and verifiers are fully competent and continually develop their skills. We have our very own online SVQ portfolio called eQuest which means we can support you wherever you are in the world.
Quest delivers SVQs in a variety of subjects but also assists some companies by acting as their SQA Centre whilst supporting them to achieve Centre Status themselves.
"I managed to combine my qualification at work with my job and family life. I found the SVQ process very enjoyable and rewarding. The variety of ways of creating evidence for each unit was something I really enjoyed. The SVQ process is a well thought out qualification programme that is paced very well by its assessors."
Benefits of SVQs
The benefits to the individual are:
- Achieving a nationally recognised qualification.
- Personal development.
- Improvement in the way work is carried out.
The benefits to the organisation are:
- Motivated employees.
- Qualified employees.
- Improved practices in the workplace.
"Team as a whole were excellent! They were very approachable, knowledgeable, and helpful dring the whole process."
Our SVQ Programmes
SVQs come in different levels to suit different types of jobs
- Management level 11 Read more.
- Management Level 9 Read More.
- Management Level 7. Read More
- Administration – The structures are shown here Level 5, Level 6 Level 8
- Customer Service – level 2,3 and 4.Level 5 Level 6 Level 8
- Customer Service Award level 5 Read More
- Learning and Development level 8 Read More
- Learning and Development 9. Read more.
- Social Services and Healthcare level 7. Read More
- Social Services (Children and Young People) level 6 and 7. Read More
- Single level 10 units
- H7LG 04 Manage and Develop yourself and your workforce within care sevices
- H7LH 04 Lead and Manage Practice that promotes the safeguarding of individuals
PDAs are shorter, focussed qualifications normally made up of two to three units from an SVQ. The PDAs in Management and Leadership are recognised by the Scottish Social Services Council towards the Supervisory and Management registration requirements.
- Assessor L&D9DI Qualification.
- Internal Verifier L&D11.
- Conduct the Assessment Process SCQF level 8. For Assessing non-vocational qualifications.
- Conduct the Verification Process. For Verifiying non-vocational qualifcations.
Please get in touch with us to dicuss which assess/verifier qualification is suitable for you.
- Professional Development Award in Leadership – at SCQF level 8. This award is ideally suited to Managers at middle managemnt level. . Read more.
- Professional Development Award in Managing Self and the Work of Others (level 7) This is suitable for registration requirements for Scottish Social Services Council. Read More
- Professional Development Award in Strategic Leadership at SCQF level 11.Read more
- Professional Development Award in Training and Development for Delivery to Groups (SCQF level 7) Read More
SQA have introduced flexible PDAs in management and leadership and Quest can also offer these options.