Scottish Certificate for Personal Licence Holders
|Event Location||Quest- Dundee|
|Date/Time||24 April 2019|
This workshop will be for you if you are looking to meet the qualification requirements of the Licensing Act 2005, which came into effect on 1 September 2009. All personal licence holders must hold an appropriate qualification prior to applying for a personal licence with the local authority.
A requirement for Personal Licence Holders is to achieve this qualification and submit proof to their licensing boards within five years of their licence being issued. Failure to do so will result in their licence being revoked.
We will cover the following during the training.
- Introduction to the Licensing (Scotland) Act
- Issues with alcohol
- Role of people within licensing
- Different sorts of licences and how to apply
- Operating plans, hours, and risk assessment
- Children and licensing
- Control of order on licensed premises
- Drugs policy and prevention
- Offences and other laws
- Irresponsible drinks promotion
- Summary of the day — key points
At the end of the training day you will complete a multiple choice question examination marked out of 40. You must get at least 28 marks (70%) to pass.
Investment is £150 +VAT for the full SCPLH Certificate and £100 + VAT for the Refresher. This includes the training day and the exam and a SQA booklet to revise prior to coming along.
Please contact Laura Mason on 01382 668760 if you have any queries or email email@example.com