Assessor Qualification L&D 9DI
|Event Location||Quest- Dundee|
|Date/Time||29 October 2018|
- 9DI – Assess workplace competence using direct and indirect methods
- 9D – Assess workplace methods using direct methods
By undertaking an Assessor or Verifier award you’ll be able to demonstrate you are competent to assess or verify SVQs and other competence-based qualifications. You need to be competent in the awards you assess and you must work with 2 candidates for 2 units each.
For the 9DI assessment process you’ll be expected to show you can assess candidates using direct and indirect methods. This includes preparing to assess, planning assessments, assessing candidate performance and knowledge and confirming progression and achievement.
If you only assess by observation, and asking questions unit 9D would be more suitable.
Candidates undertaking either 9D or 9DI with Quest will also have the following support mechanisms:
- Half a day induction session
- Folder and paperwork
- Assessor Support Pack
- One-to-one meetings with your assessor, as defined by your needs. You can also easily contact your assessor via email, phone or skype
- Access to Quest‘s reference library
- The option of shadowing our experienced assessors
- Unlimited support until the award achieved
- Observation of you interacting with your candidates and providing constructive feedback
Individual Training Account funding can be used for this training.