Management SVQ SCQF Level 11
|Event Location||In your workplace|
|Date/Time||At your convenience|
The Management 5 SVQ is for you if you are a Senior Manager who can make organisational improvements and decision at a very high level.
By undertaking an SVQ you will show that you are competent managing people and others. Each SVQ contains a number of units, split between mandatory and optional units. Each unit contains a number of standards and knowledge components and you gather evidence to prove your competence against the standards. You will have an assessor to guide you. The assessor will meet you regularly, look at the evidence and make a judgement about competence and then feedback is given to you.
You will be supported by:
- Attending an Induction session
- Access to our eQuest portfolio to upload evidence
- One-to-one meetings with your assessor, as defined by your needs. You can also easily contact your assessor via email or phone
- Access to Quest‘s reference library
- Unlimited support until the award achieved