Award in Customer Service
|Event Location||In your workplace|
|Date/Time||At your convenience|
A new qualification called an Award in Customer Service is now available from Quest. This sits at level 5 on the Scottish Qualifications Credit Framework. It involves completing 2 units –
One mandatory - Give Customers a Positive Impression of Yourself and Your Organisation - U(H9XK04)
And then one from the list below.
- Deal with Customers Face to Face - U(H9XR04)
- Deal with Customers in Writing or Electronically - U(H9XW04)
- Deal with Incoming Telephone Calls from Customers - U(H9XT04)
- Make Telephone Calls to Customers - U(H9XV04)
- Deliver Reliable Customer Service - U(FE1V04)
- Resolve Customer Service Problems - U(H9YD04)
- Deal with Customers Using a Social Media Platform - U(H9Y004)
Completing this qualification has a number of benefits:
Gain an accredited qualification in Customer Service which is vocational.
This proves you are competent in customer service in a work environment.
Increased chance of gaining employment.
Help develop your staff
Help volunteers gain an accredited qualification while working with you.
For SQA Centres:
SQA Centre you can offer this to your volunteers, staff, work experience workers, helping these people achieve a nationally recognised qualification
- It will be approved as an Individual Training Account programme, so learners could get £200 towards completion.
- Quest will charge £200 + Vat for this qualification.
If you are already an SQA Centre and need support to introduce the Award we would also be delighted to help.
Individual Training Account funding can be used for this training.