Scottish Certificate for Personal Licence Holders (Refresher)
|Event Location||elearning and then exam at Quest|
|Date/Time||At your convenience|
If you don't have the time to come on a workshop then doing the training by elaearning might be a good option for you.
The training is completed by
- Reading an SQA Handbook on Personal Licensing
- Completing the Quest eLearning programme and passing the short test at the end
- coming into our office in Dundee and sitting the SQA exam, under exam conditions at
8 Riverside Court
email email@example.com for a booking form
The training has been developed to make sure it complies with the Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005 and includes recent updates in 2016.
For the exam you need to book a time to come into our office. You will complete a multiple choice question examination marked out of 40. You must get at least 28 marks (70%) to pass.
The handbook, test and workshop will cover:
- Introduction to the Licensing (Scotland) Act
- Issues with alcohol
- Role of people within licensing
- Different sorts of licences and how to apply
- Operating plans, hours, and risk assessment
- Children and licensing
- Control of order on licensed premises
- Drugs policy and prevention
- Offences and other laws
- Irresponsible drinks promotion
- Summary of the day — key points
Investment is £90 +VAT.
Please contact Neil Mason if you have any queries on Admin@questscotland.co.uk or call on 01382 668760.