The Safe Sale of Alcohol
|Date/Time||At your convenience|
Scottish Certificate for the Safe Sale of Alcohol: eLearning
Quest (Scotland) Ltd is delighted to introduce this eLearning programme which will support you if you sell alcohol and is a requirement under the Licensing Scotland Act (2005.)
If you need a refresher or are new to selling alcohol, it will benefit you in recognising your role and keeping up to date with current requirements of the Law.
The eLearning programme allows you to learn at a time that suits you. You need to complete all parts of the eLearning and pass the quiz at the end to receive your certificate from Quest.
- 1. Introduction to the eLearning programme
- 2. What is alcohol and the issues with it?
- 3. The effects of alcohol
- 4. Knowledge of British Standards
- 5. Calculating a unit of alcohol
- 6. Common myths about alcohol
- 7. Other rules about serving alcohol
- 8. The people involved
- 9. Different types of licenses
- 10. Operating and Layout plans
- 11. Your conduct
- 12. Control of order
- 13. Children, young people and licensing
- 14. Test purchasing and proof of age schemes
- 15. End of training multiple choice test
Price per person = £40 including VAT
The investment includes: elearning access, certificate of completion.