We Are Hiring
Wednesday 23rd August 2017
Quest is a training company with a second-to-none reputation for engaging training and effective support… and we’re on the hunt for trainers and assessors who excel at what they do.
We are recruiting Associate Assessors and Associate Trainers throughout Scotland to deliver outstanding services to our customers in the following subjects:
- Business Administration SVQs level 2,3,4
- Assessor L&D9DI
- Management SVQs level 7,8,9
- Social Services and Healthcare level 6,7
- SVQ Leadership and Management for Care Services at SCQF level 10
- Social Services Children and Young People at SCQF level 6,7,9
- Diploma in Creative and Digital Media
Ideally, you will have experience in the area and hold L&D9DI or A1 or D32/33.
Quest is a friendly, professional team, focused on developing our learners, so you should be too. Our terms are flexible, as are our working arrangements, so we’re keen to hear from you whether you’re looking for part-time or full-time assignments.
To apply, tell us a little about yourself in a (no more than) one page introduction, send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and identifying which subjects you can assess/train and the location(s) you can deliver to.