Part-Time Fee Grant from Student Awards Agency for Scotland (SAAS)
This scheme can provide more than £500 and up to £1195 a year towards the cost of tuition fees. You need to earn under £25000 to qualify.
- The Quest qualifications that are eligible for the funding are SVQs in:
- Management 7 and 9
- Administration 8
- Learning and Development 8 and 9
- Customer Service 8
- PDA:Training and Development for delivery to groups level 7
- Social Services and Healthcare SVQs Level 7
- Social Services and Healthcare SVQs Children and Young People Level 7
To qualify for this funding, you should have an income of £25,000 a year or less. You also need to be studying a part-time Higher Education course, Professional Development Award (PDA) or Continuing Professional Development (CPD) at levels 7-10 of the Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF) and complete between 30-119 SCQF credits per year.
Quest has prepared a information sheet on the amount of funding you can access. Download here