Terms & Conditions of Booking
These terms and conditions shall apply to any agreement between Quest (Scotland) Ltd and the organisation which is to receive a service from Quest for the provision of professional services.
Payment is to be made in full for all invoiced amounts within 14 days of the date of invoice for ALL workshops and SVQ’s. Where a training workshop is offered at a discount from our list price, the discounted price offered is subject to payment with booking and availability of places.
Payment can be made by Cheque, Visa, Mastercard or American Express. Cheques are payable to Quest (Scotland) Ltd. Bank transfer details available on request.
Individual Learning Accounts can also be used towards the costs of training. Quest must be notified 2 weeks before the training of the ILA number to register this. A signed learning token must be handed over at the workshop.
Confirmation of booking
Once we have received a signed booking form or payment, we will post, fax or email confirmation of the workshop, including directions to the appropriate training venue. Until payment or a completed booking form is received in full confirmation cannot be given.
If an individual is unable to attend on the scheduled workshop date reserved, the individual should notify Quest (Scotland) Ltd as soon as possible.
Cancellation charges will apply as follows:
- Less than 1 weeks notice: No refund will be given.
- Between 1 and 2 weeks notice: 50% of fee will be refunded.
- More than 2 weeks notice: full refund will apply.
If a workshop is run exclusively for a customer - the same refund terms apply in the event of cancellation. The customer will also be charged for the trainer’s preparation time and any other costs incurred. For a one day workshop costs will be £250 and for a half day workshop £125.
In the event that it is necessary for Quest (Scotland) Ltd to cancel or reschedule a workshop, we will endeavour to give a minimum of 14 days notice. In such circumstances a full refund will be made, or alternative dates will be made available and all liability by Quest (Scotland) Ltd will be limited to the value of the original workshop fee.
Any candidate who withdraws from an SVQ course will be expected to cover the following costs:
- Withdrawal after the first meeting – £75 to cover the costs of the assessor’s time and travel.
- Withdrawal after registration and first meeting - £75 to cover the costs of the assessor’s time and travel and registration costs.
- Withdrawal after the first 12 weeks will result in the candidate / employer having to pay the full costs. Candidates who withdraw after this time but have had less than 3 meetings with their assessor will be charged registration costs, assessor’s time costs and travel costs. Any refund given will be in the form of a credit note which can be used to purchase other training through Quest (Scotland) Ltd.