Part-Time Fee Grant from Student Awards Agency for Scotland (SAAS)
This scheme can provide more than £500 and up to £1195 a year towards the cost of tuition fees. You need to earn less than £25000.
- The Quest qualifications that are eligible for the funding are SVQs in:
- Management 7 and 9
- Administration 8
- Learning and Development 8 and 9
- Customer Service 8
- PDA:Training and Development for delivery to groups level 7
- Health and Social Care Level 7
- Health and Social Care Level 7 Children and Young People
To qualify for this funding, you should have an income of £25,000 a year or less. You also need to be studying a part-time Higher Education course, Professional Development Award (PDA) or Continuing Professional Development (CPD) at levels 7-10 of the Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF) and complete between 30-119 SCQF credits per year.
Visit the SAAS website to find out more for 2019/20
Quest has prepared a information sheet on the amount of funding you can access. Download here
INDIVIDUAL TRAINING ACCOUNTS ITA - are available from 1 July 2020 until October or when the 14000 allocated run out. You can claim £200 towards eligible training if you meet criteria such as earning less than £22000.