Quest (Scotland) Ltd provides a range of training solutions for Scottish individuals and organisations.
For any training we design and deliver you can be sure that:
- you will be trained by highly qualified staff.
- the learning is designed to suit the needs of the individual and company.
- we do whatever is within our influence to encourage action afterwards.
We use Pinpoint materials which we have found gets individuals off their seats working together and because it's so colourful, it keeps people alert throughout the training.
To encourage action we offer Post Workshop Support by email, ask learners to set action plans at the end of training, and for our eLearning solutions we offer coaching support.
Training Services from Quest
Train the Trainer and Coaching Qualifications
This training programme consists of 3 days of workplace training, assessment of a 25-35 minute training session you have designed and delivered (on day 3) and a written reflective account of how training practice will change as a result.
This has been widely delivered and very well received by both the individual and the business. The difference in the design and delivery of the learning sessions afterwards has been remarkable.
- "I've really enjoyed this; incredibly helpful, worth the drive"
- "the whole workshop has been very informative and it's great to hear others experiences / views"
- "A really great programme. My organisation will benefit greatly from what I have learnt. Thank you so much"
This can be followed up by a Professional Development Award in Training and Development for Delivery to groups (SCQF Level 7)
Quest is delighted to introduce an SQA qualification called a Professional Development Award(PDA) in Workplace Coaching which is for staff who coach others in workplace settings. It is a nice addition to the trainer and assessor qualifications or for staff who support others on a 1:1 basis.
- REHIS Elementary Food Hygiene (1 day) or by eLearning.
- Scottish Certificate for Personal Licence Holders (1 day)
- Scottish Certificate for the Responsible Service of Alcohol (2hours) by elearning
ELearning training programmes
Leading effective meetings
- REHIS Elementary Food Hygiene
- Safe Sale of Alcohol
Applying for a job
- Dealing with Conflict
- Handling Complaints
- Excellent Customer Service
- Leading a Team
- Leading Meetings Effectively
- Minute Taking
- Presentation Skills
- Recruitment and Selection
- Time Management
If we don’t have what you are looking for please let us know as we can design a programme to meet your needs.
All our training programmes encourage action after the event.
We also offer post workshop support after a training event to maximise the implementation of the learning.